Monday, November 4, 2013









Well, it is Monday again and I am writing this blog as I wait for my next session to begin at Making Connections.  Talk about diversity!  I started with an informational session about the three high school academies, a student presentation on Minecraft, and the afternoon incudes a presentation on Shakespeare Alive! 

I really wanted to write about the student vs. faculty basketball game Friday afternoon.  I have never seen so much enthusiasm and talent in one small middle school gym.  We had numerous three-pointers, body bumping, hollers, high-fives as well as multiple cartwheels.  All of the players, both student and faculty, showed off some pretty fancy moves and kept the scores very close during each game.  I can’t wait to hear what my sixth grade homeroom has to say about the game on Wednesday.  I must say though, in the end, there was no doubt in my mind which group should be presented with the “BIGGEST HAMS” award.  Congratulations faculty!!!

I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow and perhaps I will see you at the polls.

No comments:

Post a Comment