Friday, December 6, 2013


Like a few other staff members in our building, I have the privilege of having been a student at Walton Middle School more than a few years ago. I often think about how my experiences at Walton Middle School helped prepare me for high school and beyond. I am grateful for all that my Walton teachers did for me when I was a student.  They taught me, they supported me when I needed help, and always made sure that I knew they expected me to work hard and succeed. Today, I watch Walton teachers work every bit as hard as my teachers did to ensure our students are well prepared for high school and beyond. I see them push students academically and support then simultaneously. The message is clear that success is an expectation. I am proud to be part of a school with such a tradition of supporting students.  It is a terrific alma mater.
Alison Dwier-Seldon
Principal

No comments:

Post a Comment